The 2011 BMW 3 Series is popular and is the #1 seller in the United States. The BMW 3 Series is great if you are looking for a vehicle with a powerful engine and at a compact size.
The 2011 BMW 3 Series is available in multiple body styles and trim levels. The 3 Series is comes as a coupe, convertible, sedan or sports wagon. All body styles are offered in the 328i trim. All the styles except the sports wagon are also available in the 335i trim. The coupe and convertible are offered in the 335is trim, and the 335d trim is only offered in the sedan body.
BMW’s all-wheel drive system, the xDrive, is offered on both the 328i and 335i trims in sedan, coupe and wagon body styles.
- 3.0-liter, 230-horsepower incline-6 engine; 6-speed manual transmission
- 28 MPG Highway* (Convertible body style 27 MPG highway*)
- iPod/Phone USB integrated system, HD radio, and Harman Kardon Surround Sound
- Turbocharged 3.0-liter incline-6 engine generates 300 horsepower
- 28 MPG Highway*
- Dual-zone climate control, Bluetooth wireless technology, and Xenon Adaptive headlights
- Twin-turbo 3.0-liter, 320-horsepower incline-6 engine; 7-speed double-clutch transmission
- 26 MPG Highway*
- M sports leather steering wheel with paddle shifters, park assistance control, and onboard navigation system with traffic alerts
- 3.0-liter engine, 265-horsepower turbo-diesel engine
- 36 MPG Highway*
- Active cruise control, SIRIUS satellite radio, and front and rear ambience lighting
Safety Features (Standard on all 3 Series models)
- Anti-lock braking system and enhanced braking system
- Full-length side curtain airbags and front-seat side airbags (convertible styles receive height extended airbags)
- Energy absorbed by front and rear ends
The 2011 3 Series gives a comfortable ride and offers a spacious interior, and still provides a powerful performance under the hood, making this vehicle luxurious and extravagant.
*EPA-estimated figures only. Your actual mileage will vary.