The 2011 BMW 5 Series provides a great performance with engaging handling and a classy interior. BMW has introduced innovative new technology features and improved styling to turn the 5 Series into a brand new car for 2011.
The BMW 5 Series is offered in three trims; 528i, 535i, and 550i. The 535i and 550i are also offered with all-wheel drive (xDrive). The Gran Turismo model is available in the 535i or 550i trims.
- 3.0-liter, 240-horsepowerV6 engine
- Optional eight-speed automatic transmission
- 32 MPG Highway*
- Night vision with pedestrian detection, rear seat entertainment, and multi-contour front seats
- Turbo-charged 3.0-liter, 300-horsepower V6 engine
- 8-speed sport automatic transmission with paddle shifters
- 30 MPG Highway*
- Parking assist, a navigational and entertainment server, and a rear-view camera
- 4.4-liter, 400-horsepower twin-turbo V8 engine
- Standard 6-speed manual transmission
- 25 MPG Highway* sedan, 22 MPG Highway* Gran Turismo
- ConnectedDrive, automatic high beams, and active blind spot detection
Safety Features (Standard on all 2011 BMW 5 Series)
- Antilock brakes, Stability control, and traction control
- Optional Head-Up display
- Active head restraints, front-seat side airbags, and side curtain airbags
- BMW Assist emergency communications system
With all its new features the 2011 5 Series is still the best luxury car for driving enthusiasts. This car is perfect for any type of driver with all the different options of engine types and transmission. The luxury interior offers technology and comfort features.
*EPA-estimated figures only. Your actual mileage will vary.