The 2011 BMW 7 Series offers even more appeal due to the availability of another engine. The 2011 BMW 7 Series offers a variety of smooth and powerful engines and user friendly cabin electronics.
The BMW 7 Series is offered in five trims; the 740i and 740Li, 750i and 750Li, and the 760Li. The Li models have a long wheelbase. BMW’s ActiveHybrid model is available in the 750i or 750Li trims.
2011 740i and 740Li
- 3.0-liter, 315-horsepower TwinPower Turbo V6 engine
- 25 MPG Highway*
- Rear-view camera, 4-zone climate, and seat-integrated rear entertainment system
2011 750i and 750li
- 4.4-liter, 400-horsepower TwinPower turbo V8 engine
- 22 MPG Highway*
- Rear comfort seating, black panel LCD technology, and navigational and entertainment server
- 6.0-liter, 535-horsepower V12 engine
- 19 MPG Highway*
- Night vision with pedestrian detection, adaptive cruise control with stop and go, and multi-camera system
2011 ActiveHybrid 750i and 750li
- 4.4-liter turbocharged V8 engine; modified to work with an electric motor power by a lithium battery mounted in the trunk
- Pumps out 455 horsepower and gets 15 percent better fuel economy over other 7 Series models (24 MPG Highway*)
- Power 2-way moonroof, 20-way power front seats, and iDrive system
Safety Features (Standard on all 2011 7 Series models)
- Anti-Lock brake system, stability and traction control
- Side curtain airbags, front-seat side airbags, and front knee airbags
- Advanced Safety System for integrated deployment of passive and active safety features
The 7 Series is loaded with new technology and offers enhanced maneuverability of four-wheel steering, making this the perfect car for anyone.
*EPA-estimated figures only. Your actual mileage will vary.