The 2011 BMW Z4 is an eye-catching convertible that offers a sleek style with a high performance engine. The Z4 gives a smooth, comfortable, ride with a high class interior.
The BMW Z4 is offered in three trims: sDrive30i, sDrive35i, and sDrive35is.
- 255 horsepower, 3.0-liter incline 6-cylinder engine
- Standard 6-speed manual transmission or an optional 6-speed automatic
- 28 mpg hwy*
- 17-inch wheels, full powered retractable hardtop, premium vinyl upholstery, cruise control, automatic adaptive xenon headlights, automatic wipers, adjustable sport driving settings, and an audio system with HD radio and auxiliary audio jack
- 300 horsepower, turbocharged 3.0-liter incline 6-cylinder engine
- 6-speed manual transmission with a dual-clutch 7-speed automatic as an option
- 26 mpg hwy*
- Sun-reflective leather upholstery, brushed aluminum interior trim, and automatic climate control
- 335 horsepower, turbocharged 3.0-liter incline 6-cylinder engine
- Standard dual-clutch manual transmission
- 24 mpg hwy*
- 18-inch wheels, sporty steering, 10-way manual adjustable sport seats, adaptive suspension dampers, aerodynamic body kit, an increased top speed, and thick steering wheel
Standard Safety Features
- Stability control
- Side impact airbags
- Anti-lock brakes and brake assist
- Steel hoops in the event of a top-down rollover
The 2011 BMW Z4 offers the luxury ride and great performance you would expect from a BMW.
*EPA-estimated figures only. Your actual mileage will vary.