Return Your BMW Lease With Us; No Matter What
When your lease is due, don’t stress. Even if you didn’t lease your BMW from us or aren’t replacing it, we can help you turn it in. Everything takes less than 15 minutes with an appointment, and we will provide you with a full review. Download this checklist and bring it in to save $500 on any lease end charges when you get your next BMW! We can also share with you our new lease specials when you drop off the car.
Find Your New Lease
Four Steps You Can’t Forget Before Turning in Your BMW Lease
Before you turn in your BMW Car Lease, follow these 4 steps to make the process seamless and to give you the most value in return.
- Step One: Make sure your scheduled maintenance has been completed. Your maintenance must be up to date in order to avoid potential charges. If you have any service lights on your car, make sure those are taken care of before dropping it off. While you can leave your car dirty on the outside, we need to make sure it’s clean on the inside.
- Step Two: Check on your mileage. When you drive a fast and fun vehicle, it’s easy to lose track of how many miles we put on our car. If you have gone over your mileage allotment, you can look into mileage discounts prior to returning your lease. We can let you know what that discount can look like for you.
- Step Three: Have all keys and original equipment handy. You will need all sets of keys, boot covers, and owner’s manual. If you do not, then we will need to deduct this amount from your lease return, in order to provide the right equipment for the next driver.
- Step Four: Complete Your Lease Pre-Inspection. BMW will mail you a Ding-O-Meter; a small plastic circle to help you determine if any other damage will cost you money. Windshield cracks, dings and dents, tire tread, and interior damage are all examined. If you prefer complete peace of mind, you can bring in your BMW and we will check it out for you at no additional cost.
This isn’t goodbye.
Buy out your BMW lease.
Three months before your lease is up, BMW will provide a purchase discount from your lease residual (the traditional buyout value). We will also provide you with an updated purchase price, as well as pricing for Certifying your BMW.
Custom order your next BMW.
It generally takes about 8-10 weeks to get a custom BMW built and shipped to California. There are always new colors to choose from, new interiors to feel, and new tech to check out in the latest models. If you decide to order a BMW last minute, we can help you extend your current lease until your new car arrives.
Get Your Wear & Tear Credit of $500
Get your lease inspection completed with us and receive a $500 Wear & Tear Credit toward your next BMW. We will advise potential charges and dismiss ones you may be concerned about that aren’t an issue.
Get in touch with us using the form below, or reach out to us on our socials! We are the San Diego BMW Car Club Chapter dealer of choice for a reason.
BMW MINI Lease End
No matter where you leased your BMW or MINI, you can return it with us and we will waive your BMW / MINI Financial Disposition Fee ($350*), even if you don’t lease or buy another BMW or MINI through us.
How It Works
Once the vehicle is returned with us, and BMW / MINI Financial accepts the return documents, we will send you a check for the disposition fee amount plus applicable tax.
- For example, if your tax rate is 7.75% the check amount with be $377.13 ($350 + $27.13 tax). Any other lease wear and tear will be charged under normal guidelines, so we do advise a pre-inspection a few days before your final return.
- You must print this page and bring it with you, or have it printed, at time of return.
- Offer ends September 30th, 2021.
Schedule your lease return appointment below.