2022 BMW 5 Series Price
The BMW 5 Series configurations have gained fans throughout San Marcos and San Diego for their elegance, power, and luxury – but just how much does a new model cost? The 2022 BMW 5 Series price list starts at $54,200 MSRP, and you can choose between eight unique BMW 5 Series trims for the 2022 model year. So whether you’re looking for a plug-in hybrid or the high-performance M Series, BMW of Escondido is here to guide you through your options!
2022 BMW 5 Series Price List
To start off your shopping journey, you can choose between eight different BMW 5 Series trims below. However, our sales team can help you customize any BMW 5 Series configurations with your choice of upgrades and accessories. Take a look at the starting BMW 5 Series price list below:
- 2022 BMW 530i Sedan: Starting price of $54,200 MSRP
- 2022 BMW 530i xDrive Sedan: Starting price of $56,500 MSRP
- 2022 BMW 540i Sedan: Starting price of $59,950 MSRP
- 2022 BMW 540i xDrive Sedan: Starting price of $62,250 MSRP
- 2022 BMW 530e Sedan: Starting price of $55,550 MSRP
- 2022 BMW 530e xDrive Sedan: Starting price of $57,850 MSRP
- 2022 BMW M550i xDrive Sedan: Starting price of $76,800 MSRP
- 2022 BMW M5 Sedan: Starting price of $103,700 MSRP
2022 BMW 530i & 530i xDrive Features
The first duo of the BMW 5 Series trims, the 2022 BMW 530i starts at $54,200 MSRP with rear-wheel drive and the 530i xDrive starts at $56,500 MSRP for its standard xDrive AWD configuration. These models are identical except their drivetrains, and they both include highlights like:
- 248-hp 2.0-liter BMW TwinPower Turbo inline 4-cylinder
- Perforated SensaTec
- Fineline Ridge Wood Trim
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- BMW ConnectedDrive® Services
- Connected Package Professional
- HiFi Sound System with 205-watt digital amplifier and 12 speakers
- 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- 12.3-inch central touchscreen display
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Dynamic Cruise Control
- Comfort Access keyless entry
- Multi-zone Climate Control
- 2-way power glass moonroof
- Active Driving Assistant
- Active Protection System
- And more!
2022 BMW 540i & 540i xDrive Features
The 2022 BMW 540i starts at $59,950 MSRP, while the 540i xDrive starts at $62,250 MSRP. While they include the same fantastic features of the 530i trims, the 540i series includes a 3.0-liter BMW M TwinPower Turbo inline 6-cylinder engine that churns out 335 hp. This means you’ll get extra power for those Poway adventures.
2022 BMW 530e & 530e xDrive Features
Are you interested in the latest in fuel-saving technology? The plug-in hybrid 2022 BMW 530e starts at $55,550 MSRP, while the 530e xDrive starts at $57,850 MSRP. Both models share a 4-cylinder engine with a twin-scroll turbocharger, along with an integrated electric motor for a total power output of 288 hp.
2022 BMW M550i Features
Auto aficionados will fall in love with the 2022 BMW M550i, which starts at a price point of $76,800 MSRP. This ultra-luxurious and powerful ride boosts performance and style with a wide range of premium features:
- 523-hp 4.4-liter BMW M TwinPower Turbo V8 engine
- Dakota Leather upholstery
- Aluminum Rhombicle Smoke Grey Trim with Pearl Chrome Accent
- 20-way adjustable Power Multi-contour front seats
- Harman Kardon® Surround Sound Audio System with 464-watt amplifier and 16 speakers
- Adaptive M Suspension with electronically controlled damper
- M Sport Differential
- M Sport Brakes with Blue Calipers
- And more!
2022 BMW M5 Features
The most powerful of the 2022 BMW 5 Series trims, the BMW M5 starts at $103,700 MSRP – and it’s well worth every penny. The M5 features jaw-dropping specs with 627 horsepower and a 0–60 time of 2.9 seconds, along with unique features like:
- 600-hp 4.4-liter BMW M TwinPower Turbo V8 engine
- Extended Merino Leather upholstery
- M-specific Head-up Display
- Gesture Control
Try the 2022 BMW 5 Series at BMW of Escondido!
Want to experience the BMW 5 Series configurations up close? Take a test drive at BMW of Escondido, and experience the power and craftsmanship on the Escondido roads! Contact us with any questions and start shopping our latest BMW 5 Series lease deals at your convenience.
More from BMW of Escondido
If you’re on the hunt for a hybrid that still has plenty of luxury, we suggest you take a look at the 2022 BMW X5 xDrive45e. This is the same midsize luxury SUV you’ve come to rely on for your San Marcos adventures, but in plug-in hybrid format! What do the critics have to say about…
As BMW’s flagship sedan, the 2022 BMW 7 Series configurations stand out from the competition with ultra-luxurious style and cutting-edge technology. But if you’re shopping for a brand new BMW 7 Series, how much will it cost? Take a look at the BMW 7 Series price list below: BMW 7 Series 740i Sedan: $86,800…
The BMW 5 Series configurations have gained fans throughout San Marcos and San Diego for their elegance, power, and luxury – but just how much does a new model cost? The 2022 BMW 5 Series price list starts at $54,200 MSRP, and you can choose between eight unique BMW 5 Series trims for the 2022 model…