SDG&E Customers Can Save Today on a New 2017 BMW i3
Have you been waiting for the perfect time to switch from your everyday ride to a new BMW i3? Well today is that day at BMW of Escondido!
From now until December 31, 2017 BMW of Escondido is offering total savings up to $20,000 on the electrically powered BMW i3 for all SDG&E customers.
San Diego Gas & Electric customers can enjoy all of the great features and perks available in a new BMW i3 at a great price including:
- 100% electric driving that can be charged to 80% in 30 minutes1 at over 41,000 available public charging stations2 nationwide.
- A maximum output of 170 hp provides exciting acceleration with continuous power delivery getting you from 0-60 in 7.2 seconds.
- Cutting edge technological advancements including available: parking assitant, rear view camera, and with the iDrive 6.0 navigation interface linked to your BMW Connected app you’ll be able to completely sync your schedule, music, & more!
How to Qualify for Savings:
1. Bring a copy of your SDG&E bill to BMW of Escondido.
- If your name is not on the bill, but you live in the same household, bring in the bill along with your drivers license to show proof of residency.
- For the BMW i3 discount qualifies at BMW of Escondido.
2. The discount is good through December 31, 2017 or while vehicle supplies last, whichever comes first.
Stop in today for a test drive in a new BMW i3 at BMW of Escondido, just a short drive outside of San Diego.
1 With DC Fast Charger
2 Number of charging locations within the ChargePoint network as of 2017.