The BMW X3 or the Mercedes-Benz GLC? Which SUV Is Better for You?
At BMW of Escondido, we know you have a lot of options available to you when shopping for a luxury-level SUV crossover. But, with its state-of-the-art design and technology, the BMW X3 may be just the pampering thrill you’ve been looking for.
We have a nice assortment of new BMW X3 models available on our Escondido new vehicle lot. They’re all stylish, five-person crossovers that come loaded with the latest in automotive technology and features, including:
- Power tailgate
- BMW’s iDrive infotainment interface
- Power-folding exterior side mirrors that are also heated and automatically dimming
- Power-adjustable front seats
THE BMW X3 VS. THE MERCEDES-BENZ GLC
As great as we know the BMW X3 is, we also know that it’s not the only option available to you in a crowded sea of crossovers. So, we were curious. How does our new BMW X3 stack up, when compared to another popular crossover, the Mercedes-Benz GLC?
Well, at BMW of Escondido, we weren’t surprised by the results. In fact, when we compared these two models side by side, we discovered a number of ways that the BMW came out ahead, including:
- All-wheel drive, which is standard equipment on all BMW X3 models, is not standard across the Mercedes-Benz GLC lineup.
- The standard features list for the BMW X3, although comparable to that of the Mercedes-Benz GLC, is longer. In fact, some features, such as automatic LED headlights, are standard on every BMW X3, but only available on upper trims of the Mercedes-Benz model.
TEST DRIVE A BMW X3 IN ESCONDIDO
To see for yourself what makes the BMW X3 one of our favorite SUVs, and all the ways in which it beats the competition, stop by and visit us at BMW of Escondido. Our sales team is looking forward to introducing you to this wonderful vehicle in person, and helping you choose the best model for you.