Veterans are More than Veteran’s Day at BMW of Escondido
While Veteran’s Day only comes once a year, BMW of Escondido wants you to know that we appreciate you every day. It’s easy to pay lip service to military service men and women, but we aren’t about that. We are all about you, your service to our country, and to us. In San Diego, we are surrounded by military bases, and Camp Pendleton is in our own backyard. Not only do we want to honor your commitment to service, we have several veterans on our team. So when we say we appreciate, we really mean it.
We appreciate your service.
To show our appreciation for everything that military service members do for our country, both at home and overseas, BMW of Escondido offers special military incentives on the lease or purchase of new vehicles. We offer favorable military conditions exclusively for U.S. service personnel overseas:
- Significant saving thanks to special incentives
- Fixed prices
- VAT-free purchasing
- Full support from authorized BMW and MINI Military Sales agents who get you
- International warranty cover
- Organization of official paperwork and help with home shipment
Military Incentives for Domestic and Stateside
BMW offers special incentives on new vehicles for all active and retired military members. It’s very simple to take advantage of the incentive, and the discount or rebate is no longer restricted to only USAA members. The incentive varies by model and how you purchase. Compared to other dealerships in San Diego, we sell more vehicles to military members because we understand the process and provide a premium experience.
There are exclusive benefits for US military members.
Have you ever asked what is the BMW discount for military service members, or how much it is? You can choose from a range of stock vehicles for immediate delivery or have your new BMW or MINI built to your personal specifications (*Plug-in hybrids and Electric vehicles are not available in the BMW and MINI Military Sales Program). Either way, you get a BMW or MINI that complies with U.S. import regulations and road laws.
BMW and MINI Military Sales is a privilege program designed specifically for US service personnel overseas. It is open to all active-duty military personnel, DoD Civilian ID Card holders and DoD contractors on temporary (TDY) or permanent (PCS) orders abroad at the time of purchase. Apart from your valid military ID, there is just one other thing you need: a passion for driving.
You had our back, now we have yours.
Every BMW and MINI sold through the Military Sales Program comes with a limited 24-month warranty. If you are based in Europe, you can arrange to extend your European warranty cover beyond the initial two-year period. Outside Europe, warranty options vary from country to country – please talk to your local BMW and MINI Military Sales agent for more details. If you return to the States within the initial two years, please download and complete the validation form to ensure the current U.S. warranty cover.
- As our way of saying “welcome home,” eligible military members and their families returning Stateside in the next six months may also take advantage of special offers. If you are interested in leasing or purchasing your new BMW in the U.S., please contact your dealer for full details.
- Eligible active duty personnel stationed overseas may also take advantage of BMW military programs – including significant savings, extended warranties, and the assistance of an authorized BMW Military Sales Agent.