2020 BMW X6 Towing Capacity
The 2020 BMW X6 has been turning heads all over San Marcos with its bold style and upscale design, but you might be surprised at just what this sporty SUV has under the hood! The 2020 BMW X6 towing capacity reaches up to 7,500 pounds! This powerhouse is perfect for weekend adventures in San Diego and towing needs around Poway. Find out all about the specs of the latest X6 and find out if it’s your perfect match!
Towing Capacity and Specs
The BMW X6 towing capacity is owed to its incredible engineering. This robust SUV pulls its strength from a choice of two incredible powertrains, including one with high-performance M engineering:
- 7,500 pounds maximum towing capacity: The 3.0L inline-six engine with 335 hp and 330 lb-ft of torque, standard rear-wheel drive and available BMW xDrive all-wheel drive.
- 6,000 pounds maximum towing capacity: The available X6 M performance engine with 523 hp and 553 lb-ft of torque, and standard all-wheel drive.
Each engine is paired with a 8-speed automatic transmission with Sport and Manual shift modes so you can mix up your driving style depending on what you’re in the mood for.
The 2020 BMW X6 towing capacity is only one small part of the performance. Sure, this model has serious muscle, but it’s also intelligently designed with all your needs in mind.
- The optional All-Wheel Drive maximizes your grip effortlessly, so you won’t slip on rainy roads or scrape debris during your journey.
- But the smart X6 is also efficient with an auto stop/start function that helps save fuel during traffic stops – resulting in an EPA-estimated fuel economy of up to 24 mpg on the highway.
- The four-wheel independent suspension with front and rear stabilizer bar create a smooth ride quality – even when hauling your maximum payload of 1,110 pounds!
Find Out More about the BMW X6 Towing Capacity
Still have questions about the X6 towing capacity, tongue weight, or accessories? Feel free to contact us at BMW of Escondido in Escondido for more information. Still researching models? Find out what’s the 2010 BMW X5 towing capacity or learn the advantages of leasing a BMW.
Learn More at BMW of Escondido
While they say it’s not OK to have a favorite child, it’s got to be alright to have a favorite BMW. If you want to go fast, opt for the M series. We all know the M5 is the gold standard for luxury speed, but what if we don’t want the midsize car feel? Looking…
Your compatible Apple iPhone and Apple Watch can now work as your BMW’s car key for models equipped with Live Cockpit, iDrive 7, and Comfort Access, and built after July 2020. The 2021 G12 7 Series is excluded from this capability. Check compatibility by logging into your BMW Connected Drive account. No retrofit is currently…
Frank Garcia initially chose to work at BMW of Escondido for its brand recognition within the automotive industry but stayed for the company culture. Because we are family owned and operated, we have an opportunity to create a culture that emphasizes the value of every employee as a critical member of the BMW family. As…